1 DAY IN BERLIN

Yesterday I spent my day in the amazing capital of Germany, Berlin. The city is quite big and since I only had one day there I didn't have that much time to see it all around. 
So, in only one day I managed to see: the East Side Gallery, Berlin Dom and the Berlin Tower. I also had a quick walk trought East Berlin
This is defenitly a city with a lot of details and full of urban art all over the town. I believe that it was the best thing here: strong messages spread trought art in the streets. Just loved it!

Ontem passei o dia na capital da Alemanha, Berlim. Devo dizer que fiquei espantada com o tamanho da cidade, é enorme! E claro, em apenas um dia foi difícil ver tudo (ossos do oficio!).
Consegui mesmo assim visitar alguns sitios importantes: o Muro de Berlim, a Catedral, a Torre de Berlim e ainda dei uma volta pelo Este de Berlim.
A cidade é grande e é preciso estar atenta aos detalhes, principalmente na arte urbana espalhada por todos os cantos da cidade. As fortes mensagens difundidas pela arte nas paredes foram sem dúvida o ponto forte. Adorei!














0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

CONTACT ME

Nome

Email *

Mensagem *

FLYING PEOPLE